Saturday 29 October 2011

The Boy Who Killed Santa


"On the first day of Christmas, I murdered Santa Claus."-Eric Matthews
That's what you're like. You're like acid. Corrosive. Painful. Hurting yourself, and those around you. You don't want to, and yet you're doing it. And it kills me, that I cannot help.
Some days, I want to give you bear hugs, coz you're sweet like that. Some days you say such profound things, I'm in awe of you. And there are days when you're as dreamy as I am, and just as cynical, and your words move me to tears.
And then there are days like today. When you're horrid. Not to me, not because of me, but just because. And you push me away. And everyone else.
Then one day, it all comes out. And it hits me in a wave.
I want to help. Just let me sit by you. And if I can't make it okay, I'll still sit by you. Not because I understand, or can share your pain. But simply because, you like it better, when I'm there.
I love you, despite of and because of who you are.


Much love.
(:

4 comments:

  1. I love this post. I do.
    Especially the "because you like it better when I'm there".
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my favorite part too.
    I like it more, coz its all true.
    (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this one..!Although It aches..!!

    ReplyDelete

Unrestricted Love

The reason people don't understand homosexuality is because people don't understand love. I've heard people tell me that homos...