Saturday 29 October 2011

My Pet Peeves

Hello again, humans.
My second post, and I'm thinking of cribbing. Just a little bit.
So here goes.
1. You know what I hate? How, in a juice carton, even after there's no juice left, you can still hear the juice in the damn carton!! Is it mocking me?
2. There are too many people in the world. No matter where I am, with the exception of my bedroom, and my bathroom, I always have to rub shoulders with people.
3. I hate wet bathrooms.
4. I hate people who crush my cigarette butt for me.I will tie you up, and throw you in shark-infested waters. It's my cigarette. Get your own. Non-smokers, you don't have to crush a cigarette butt anyway.
5. I do not want you saying you want to marry me. Don't do it.
6. Don't tell me P.S. I Love You is stupid. I like it more than I like you. Whoever you are.
7. Don't crib about my cuckoo clock. Oli Isha gets to do that.
8. Don't tell me you don't like dogs. Even as a joke. And don't jump when a dog comes near you. I will lose all respect for you.
9. If by chance, you do the above, I may make allowances oli if I genuinely like you. However, don't ever say ANYTHING mean about my dog. I will kill you. And if you think I'm  too small to do that, I will hire a hit man to do it.
10. I'm not short. You're too tall. I can do anything you can. I may need a stool sometimes, or a step ladder. But I can.
11. I hate people who show off about their money. I really don't care. I don't want to know how many cars you have, or the amount you spend on clothes. I WILL tune you out when you do this. *shrugs*
12. I know I am a messy eater. Don't say it to me. Whatever budding relationship we have, will die a nasty death. If we've been friends a long time, you wouldn't say anything anyway.
13. Men who crib about lady drivers. Die, no? Or don't drive. I know I crib about lady drivers, but its okay if I do it. I'm a girl. You cannot.
14. People who start conversations with hey, supp? should be shot dead. Or sent for people skills classes. I will not reply to that.
15. I hate your broadcasts. Don't tell me to "get used to it, if I want a BlackBerry." Learn to uncheck me. Its that simple.
Sorry I cribbed so much. I've been waiting to do this.

Much love.
(:

2 comments:

  1. In spite of having been best friends for years now, it still thrills me when you write. And so well, at that.
    This is of course very unbiased. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You inspired me to start a blog.
    :*
    Thank you, love.
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Unrestricted Love

The reason people don't understand homosexuality is because people don't understand love. I've heard people tell me that homos...