Tuesday 22 November 2011

No Harm Dreaming

"Rough winds do shake, the darling buds of May. And Summer's lease, hath all too short a date.- Shakespeare"
You're my May baby. Strong-willed, creative, troubled, courageous. Lost, I want to save you. Even when I know, that I need saving too. So maybe we'll save each other. Maybe one of us won't die. I'm not mean, I'm not Rose, I'll let you up on the plank with me. And while we're saving each other, maybe we'll learn to fix our problems. instead of finding hiding places, deep within ourselves, away from the world.
Because that's how we are. When things get hard, we make a world within us, where no one else enters. Some days, in your world, I don't find entry either. So maybe, just maybe, we'll learn to deal. And maybe, I'll get wiser. And you, you'll get more optimistic. And we'll get more tolerant of the people around us. It'll make us a lot  more peaceful, if not happier, I'm thinking. Maybe, someday, we'll grow up a little more.
And when we do that, maybe we'll find what makes us, truly happy.
And maybe, hopefully, we'll be together when that day comes.
Just maybe.

Coz really? No harm dreaming.
Much love,
Your Cynical Romantic.
(:


P.S. :- This one's for you. Coz you asked me not to be so bitter. And coz this makes you hopeful. I like when you're hopeful. 

1 comment:

Unrestricted Love

The reason people don't understand homosexuality is because people don't understand love. I've heard people tell me that homos...