Tuesday 15 November 2011

Under Done, Sunny-Side Up

They never quite tell us, that when we reach the finish line, it doesn't feel as good as we thought it would.
See, I had an amazing fight. You know how usually, after a fight, people think of all the comebacks they could have used? None of that, this time. I was smart, and cheeky and so tongue-in-cheek rude, and I should have felt awesome at the end of it.
But I felt like crap. Like utter crap. I tried telling myself, its momentary, like postpartum blues or something. But I don't think so. It was supposed to be funny, for me, and he was supposed to say, I'm sorry you're cooler than me, or something along those lines, that isn't as corny.
But he didn't.
And I have too much of an ego, to do anything about it.
I'm stuck, aren't I?
They're never quite honest with us, are they?

Also, who is 'They'?

Much love.
(:

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Unrestricted Love

The reason people don't understand homosexuality is because people don't understand love. I've heard people tell me that homos...